My diverse expertise runs the gamut of video production; from research and scriptwriting to camera operation, video editing, and motion design. I’ve worked independently and with talented, tight-knit creative teams.
Video producer specializing in short documentaries.
I have 10+ years of experience with the full range of Adobe’s Creative Suite, and have designed and instructed courses in After Effects, Premiere Pro, InDesign and Illustrator. I’ve worked with a wide range of camera models, primarily Sony’s popular A7 and FS series.
Elsewhere on the web:
- Listen to This, my long-form non-fiction podcast
- People Doing Things — I was interviewed by Nick Thornton about my work, nostalgia, and making big decisions (Part 1 & Part 2)
- Three Point Turn — I was interviewed about making the leap from full-time to freelance
- 32 Lessons Learned by a First-Time Cinematographer
- Video metalogging & project organization in Premiere Pro